Events can be a great way to support Blu Genes Foundation and creating your own event is a rewarding way to get your personal network of family and friends involved, all while adding your own personal touches.
There are so many ways to create your own event:
- Tournaments: Golf, Hockey, Baseball, Bowling
- Parties or Galas: private dinners, pub nights, themed celebrations
- Walk for us, bike for us, skate for us, dance for us – Plan a_________ – A-thon!
- Community Celebrations: Street parties, school fundraisers, Church concerts
- Pay tribute to a loved one
- Honour a doctor, surgeon or nurse who’s made a difference
- Raise funds to advance gene therapy research for rare disease
- Give back to the community
Your event can be bigger than the cause; it can pay tribute to a loved one, honour a special person and can give back to a cause that is important to you in your community.
Contact Nicola@blugenes.org to talk about what event you might like to create for Blu Genes Foundation! We can help get you started, you bring the idea and we can help you bring it to life.